3M™ Particulate Welding Respirator 8515, 10.388
The lightweight, disposable N95 particulate respirator is designed to help provide respiratory protection for applications such as welding, soldering and other operations in which metal fumes may be present. 3M uses a variety of innovative technologies and features to help you meet your respiratory protection and comfort needs. The respirator incorporates 3M’s proprietary technology with advanced electrostatically charged microfiber filter media, designed for ease of breathing.
The proprietary 3M™ Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve reduces heat build up inside the respirator to help keep the wearer more comfortable. The soft inner material provides added comfort while the cup shape design makes the respirator spacious and durable. These features, along with the braided straps and adjustable M-noseclip are designed to help enhance user comfort and increase wearability.
- N95 Approved for certain non-oil based particles
- Economical filtering facepiece particulate welding respirator
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve
- Soft inner materials
- Flame resistant as demonstrated per modified ASTM D2859 (not a substitute for a faceshield)
- Compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection
- Adjustable M-noseclip reduces potential for eyewear fogging and helps ensure a secure seal and fit.
- Braided headbands help provide a secure fit.
- Suggested applications: Welding, torch cutting, brazing, and soldering.