Marathon Micromotors, N7, 34.525
Versatile, user friendly, sleek, compact design.
- Automatic safety overload protection system
- Speed: 40,000 rpm
- Torque: 4.5 Ncm
- Strong torque at low speeds
- Forward and reverse direction
- Quick response variable speed control
- Foot pedal included
- Standard size collet: 3/32″ (2.35mm)
- Built-in handpiece holder
- Dust-proof switch cover
The advantage of a micromotor over a flex-shaft is that it keeps up its torque at slow speeds and can be set to run at a particular speed and switched on and off by a foot pedal.